Friday, June 27, 2008

June Testimonies

Gerry,

I want to express my excitement and appreciation for the FloorPlanOnline program. This in my 25th year in real estate and this is one of the most exciting developments that I have seen.

I have very discerning clients who were “blown away” with the program. It presents the subject property in such an elegant way. I can’t decide which part of your program that I like best. I must admit I find being able to click on the cameras in each room is awesome. I also love the way I can chose which music fits the slide show presentation.

I look forward to working with your company many times in the future.
Warm regards,
Diane Williams
Weichert, Realtors
President's Club, PAR Excellence Club
Spring House, PA

________________________________________________________

Chris,

The Matthews Team would like to thank you for very effective and professional service that you provide. We truly feel that FloorPlanOnline is a valuable service to our sellers at the listing presentation. It really helps us when we are able to back up what we promise to the sellers. Your company has been part of our success in growing our business and selling our listings. We feel that we get what we pay for and then some. FloorPlanOnline will always be part of our marketing.


Thanks Again,

Tom and Susan Matthews
Keller Williams Realty Partners Inc.
Overland Park, KS

_________________________________________________________

Hi FloorPlanOnline.

We are home owners and our agent Linda Cone of Reece & Nichols used you to create an Interactive FloorPlan Tour for our home. We have a contract on our house as of yesterday - LESS than 30 days from listing our house in a pretty tough real estate market. I am an FloorPlanOnline testimonial. The buyers LOVED the floor plan and called us on Tuesday to inquire about closing dates, etc BEFORE THEY EVEN set foot in the house. They came Tuesday pm and gave an offer that night. I am convinced the FloorPlanOnline Tour helped the buyers find our house, and make an offer, in a very quick fashion.

Now that we are buying a house in Washington, DC, I wish all properties had the FloorPlanOnline tour so my house hunting trips could be much more productive.

Sincerely
Satisfied Sellers
Kansas City, MO

No comments: